14 July 2012

A bit more meat on the divisional bones

As you have noticed, I have been messing steadily with basing.  Here's the latest comparison:

On your left, 50mm square; on your right, 40mm square.  I'm going with the 50mm since I can organize more interesting min-dioramas with supports and firing line or the like. 

I'll set up brigades and artillery on a 25mm front - 20mm is too cramped, but a 60mm front is getting too big.

I had been using 40mm since I have plenty from previous projects, but since this will be a less common base for me I'll order the new one from Minibits in 2mm mdf.

1 comment:

  1. Meghalaya Board Syllabus 2021 Syllabus is important for all classes as it helps you to get an overview of the course. Download and refer to it to know the concepts and topics covered. It may also give some idea Meghalaya 6th Class Books about the marks weightage based on the chapter or unit. Here, you can access the class wise Meghalaya Board Syllabus. It communicates important information and details about the particular course.

    ReplyDelete